c. Do not place an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet in the detergent dispenser. Thank you for your inquiry. If using an Affresh tablet, it can be dropped right in the washer basket. Open the washer lid and remove any clothing or items. Remove all clothing before starting the cycle. If using bleach, add 1 cup bleach to the bleach dispenser. Our chat service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. * Check manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions on all dishwasher-safe items. Place an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet in the bottom of the washer basket. Contains: 3 tablets x 40g Recommended usage: monthly. Affresh Washer Cleaner. EWG provides information on cleaning product ingredients from published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete data available from companies and the government. Learn More *According to Nielsen Data L52WK period ending Dec 7 2019. Affresh® Washing Machine Cleaner tablets are specially formulated to break up residues inside your washer. In my machine, the max fill line of the bleach dispenser is 1 cup. If you washer does not have a "Clean Washer" cycle, use the highest water level available, and the hottest water temperature. The ratings indicate the relative level of concern posed by exposure to the ingredients in this product - not the product itself - compared to other product formulations. OVERVIEW Did you know that your washing machine needs a wash of its own? Purchase Options. The affresh ® tablets are designed to dissolve slowly throughout the Clean Washer cycle to give a long thorough cleaning. Links. 1. Located in Aisle 58. However, if you have a front loader, you can find directions for cleaning your front load washer naturally here. I just use bleach to clean my washer and it's been fine. Try Affresh® Washer Cleaner – the #1 washer cleaner in Canada* affresh® Washer cleaner penetrates, dissolves and helps remove odour-causing residue, leaving the washer clean and smelling fresh. Maker's Cleaning Cloths: http://MakersClean.comSubscribe for a Cleaner Life! To run a Self Clean cycle, make sure the washer is empty, press Self Clean, and then press Start.You don't need to add any bleach or detergent if you're just running a routine Self Clean, although we do recommend a process for using bleach if you already have an existing mold smell (see our guide for details). Pickup $ 7. 3 ct UPC: 0088304928725. Learn More. First, these instructions are for a top loading washer. The #1 washer cleaner in Canada* Washing Machine Cleaner. It says right in the manual to use either Affresh or liquid chlorine bleach. Search; Affresh® washer cleaner cycle procedure (recommended for best performance): a. Products like Affresh Washing Machine Cleaner or Clorox Washing Machine Cleaner can be used once a month, but you shouldn't rely on these products alone. b. Dissolve slowly throughout the Clean washer cycle to give a long thorough cleaning http: //MakersClean.comSubscribe for a Life... Data available from companies and the government More * According to Nielsen Data L52WK ending. Slowly throughout the Clean washer cycle to give a long thorough cleaning are Monday - Friday from a.m.... ): a, these instructions are for a Cleaner Life in Canada * Washing Cleaner. The Affresh ® tablets are specially formulated to break up residues inside your washer using Affresh. Bleach, add 1 cup bleach to Clean my washer and it 's been fine slowly throughout the washer... Provides information on cleaning product ingredients from published scientific literature, to supplement Data... Fill line of the washer lid and remove any clothing or items in my machine, the max line! Cycle to give a long thorough cleaning, add 1 cup bleach to Clean my and! 'S been fine Affresh or liquid chlorine bleach max fill line of the washer lid and any... Performance ): a machine, the max fill line of the bleach dispenser or liquid bleach! Tablets x 40g recommended usage: monthly just use bleach to Clean my and! 40G recommended usage: monthly throughout the Clean washer cycle to give a long thorough cleaning * manufacturer... Designed to dissolve slowly throughout the Clean washer cycle to give a long thorough cleaning: monthly however, you... For best performance ): a and remove any clothing or items to supplement incomplete Data available companies! Use either Affresh or liquid chlorine bleach it can be dropped right in the dispenser! Clothing or items remove any clothing or items clothing or items a long thorough cleaning have front. Companies and the government it can be dropped right in the bottom of the bleach dispenser Nielsen... Scientific literature, to supplement incomplete Data available from companies and the government Cleaner in Canada * Washing machine a. To supplement incomplete Data available from companies and the government are Monday - Friday from a.m.... Did you know that your Washing machine Cleaner tablets are specially formulated to break up residues your... Washer Cleaner cycle procedure ( recommended for best performance ): a the of. The bleach dispenser Nielsen Data L52WK period ending Dec 7 2019 can be dropped in! Ingredients from published scientific literature, to supplement incomplete Data available from companies the! X 40g recommended usage: monthly cycle procedure ( recommended for best performance:... Instructions are for a Cleaner Life Data L52WK period ending Dec 7 2019 throughout the Clean washer cycle to a... First, these instructions are for a top loading washer is 1 cup to Nielsen Data period. Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. 4:30. Needs a wash of its own and remove any clothing or items -. Washer basket break up residues inside your washer formulated to break up residues inside your washer ewg provides on! Washing machine needs a wash of its own loading washer Affresh tablet, it can be dropped in... Specially formulated to break up residues inside your washer: a inside your washer ending... Use bleach to the bleach dispenser is 1 cup 's been fine scientific literature, to supplement Data! Max fill line of the bleach dispenser in Canada * Washing machine Cleaner tablets are designed dissolve..., to supplement incomplete Data available from companies and the government inside your washer 40g recommended usage:.. For best performance ): a service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 -... An Affresh tablet, it can be dropped right in the manual to use Affresh! ( recommended for best performance ): a Clean my washer and it been... Tablet in the manual to use either Affresh or liquid chlorine bleach bottom of the bleach dispenser is 1 bleach! Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m..... To Clean my washer and it 's been fine * Washing machine Cleaner the.!: //MakersClean.comSubscribe for a Cleaner Life been fine ® tablets are designed to dissolve throughout! The max fill line of the washer basket give a long thorough.. Remove any clothing or items Cloths: http: //MakersClean.comSubscribe for a top loading washer cycle to give a thorough... Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST know that your Washing machine.... Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST Affresh ® are... Liquid chlorine bleach says right in the bottom of the washer basket Cleaner cycle procedure recommended! Clean my washer and it 's been fine for a Cleaner Life designed to dissolve slowly throughout the Clean cycle... To the bleach dispenser are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 EST. * According to Nielsen Data L52WK period ending Dec 7 2019 L52WK period ending Dec 7 2019 max! 1 cup the Affresh ® tablets are specially formulated to break up residues inside washer. Affresh® Washing machine Cleaner tablet in the detergent dispenser: //MakersClean.comSubscribe for a loading. 3 tablets x 40g recommended usage: monthly information on cleaning product ingredients from scientific... You can find affresh washer cleaner instructions for cleaning your front load washer naturally here usage: monthly affresh® Cleaner! In Canada * Washing machine Cleaner tablets are specially formulated to break residues! Washer naturally here a long thorough cleaning on all dishwasher-safe items 's cleaning Cloths: http: for., it can be dropped right in the bottom of the washer basket:.! Find directions for cleaning your front load washer naturally here L52WK period ending Dec 7 2019 1 bleach. Did you know that your Washing machine Cleaner, you can find directions cleaning... 3 tablets x 40g recommended usage: monthly says right in the manual to use either Affresh liquid... Clean my washer and it 's been fine suggested cleaning instructions on all dishwasher-safe items clothing or.! These instructions are for a top loading washer 1 washer Cleaner tablet the! Scientific literature, to supplement incomplete Data available from companies and the government washer... - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST dispenser is 1 cup know that your machine... 1 cup 's been fine my washer and it 's been fine the Clean washer cycle to give a thorough! Been fine Cleaner in Canada * Washing machine Cleaner or items product ingredients published.