Coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion. Liquefy solid coconut oil to spread over your body evenly and smoothly. Submerge the bottle or jar into a pan or bowl of hot water for 15 minutes or more, or rub a quarter-sized amount of the oil in your palms. Made in Hawaii, this 100% pure, multi-purpose coconut oil promotes a deep, natural tan, moisturizes, softens skin and relieves dryness and flaking. $19.99. Alba Botanica Deep Moisturizing Kukui Nut Hawaiian Body Oil, 8.5 oz. We also ran it through our hair for a super natural conditioning effect. More Details. More Details. A light oil you can use daily without a heavy build up. Coconut Willie lives in a tree, Island Flask, Island Garden - Teal, 18.6 oz. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Island Flask, Tribal Hook - Black, 18.6 oz. When I lived on the island of Oahu, years ago (80’s) Coconut Willie was our go-to tanning oil! Island Flask, Tropical Pineapple - White, 18.6 oz. "Coconut Willie" Coconut Oil promotes a deep, natural tan while moisturizing and softening skin! We also sell the scented coconut oil that has a fresh coconut fragrance. Island Flask, Swimming Honu - Teal, 18.6 oz. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. ♥ brand new ! I thought it would smell like coconuts, no matter what– but I guess the scented has When the tourists come to town, Willie treats them with a smile not a frown, he rubs them with oil so they won’t boil, he doesn’t like to see a piece … Island Blanket. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Coconut Willie should be used in conjunction with sun lotion or as an after sun care product. See details - Hawaiian COCONUT WILLIE UNSCENTED 100% Pure COCONUT OIL Hawaii New 8oz Skin Hair Island Flask, Island Garden - Black, 18.6 oz. Coconut Oil, Unscented 100% Pure $16.48 ( $8.24 / 1 Item) In Stock. Coconut Willie Unscented Coconut Oil 8oz. I love Coconut Willie's. Please try again. 100% pure coconut oil made fresh in the islands! Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2016. Coconut Willie scented is FDA approved for personal care and is not for consumption or cooking. Scented Brand: Coconut Willie. Showing my age -ha! Coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion. This 100% pure, multipurpose coconut oil promotes a deep, natural tan, moisturizes, softens skin, and relieves dryness and flaking. All Rights Reserved. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I was a little surprised that coconut oil came as scented or unscented. This was taught to us by the locals who had long, beautiful hair that shone with natural hi lights and health! Made in Hawaii, this multi-purpose oil moisturizes and softens dry skin, relieves dryness and flaking, and smoothes frizzy hair, … A bar with a dance floor and ggod music (my definition of good music-not too loud thumping, doof doof type) Just plays all the good 50s, 60s, 70s stuff that you can rock and roll to. Travel Tumbler with Straw, Honu Voyage, 16 oz. Myself, I don’t see much use for coconut butter except maybe using it like I would use peanut butter and it’s … Find TikiMaster products at low prices. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Coconut Willie should be used in conjunction with sun lotion or as an after sun care product. Beachcomber Budd's Pure Coconut Oil 8oz. Ho, ho, ho! Willie took a trip to Molokai, he flew so high he touched the sky, thought he was a Minah bird and tried to fly. Kuana Hawaiian Islands Greeting Cards Set, 24 oz. Coconut butter includes the meat of the coconut and is about 60% fat compared to 100% fat for the coconut oil. Coconut butter includes the meat of the coconut and is about 60% fat compared to 100% fat for the coconut oil. Made in Hawaii, this multi-purpose oil moisturizes and softens dry skin, relieves dryness and flaking, and smoothes frizzy hair, … This is for the Unscented coconut oil. Hawaiian Coconut Willie was a name that was just too cute to pass up, so I bought this brand. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2017. Quick view Add to Cart. Island Flask, Tribal Hook - Teal, 18.6 oz. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. ♥ 100% pure multi-purpose coconut oil! Travel Tumbler with Straw, Tribal Shark, 24 oz. 100% PURE! 21st Century science is now … Royal Hawaiian Coconut Willie Coconut Oil - 8fl. Our bottle size is 8 ounce
SKU:ADIB001TAJSAI 8 Ounces of Pure, Made in Hawaii, Coconut Oil. 9,323 Followers, 857 Following, 402 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hawaii (@coconut_willie) It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try your search again later. Product information Additional Information. Coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Also promotes heathy looking hair and a refreshed complexion. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2015, just what I wanted although you better make sure its warm enough to melt before you use it around 70 degrees, Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2016. Submerge the bottle or jar into a pan or bowl of hot water for 15 minutes or more, or rub a quarter-sized amount of the oil in your palms. by Coconut Willie Brand: Coconut Willie. FDA Approved for Personal Care, Not for Consumption or Cooking. I buy 6 at a time and keep them in the fridge. Coconut Willie 100% Pure Coconut Oil - Scented: Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, which is rich in fatty acids, rub on our Coconut Willie Scented Coconut Oil for an intensive, natural moisturizer that soothes irritated, sensitive, or dry skin. Also rub on this 100% pure coconut oil for a deep, natural tan. I keep it in the fridge when I'm not using it and it solidifies. Made in Hawaii, this 100% pure, multi-purpose coconut oil promotes a deep, natural tan, moisturizes, softens skin and relieves dryness and flaking. Also rub on this 100% pure coconut oil for a deep, natural tan. Coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, which is rich in fatty acids, rub on the Coconut Willie Unscented Coconut Oil for an intensive, natural moisturizer that soothes irritated, sensitive, or dry skin. Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic practice, and coconut oil works great for the process. Coconut Willie - scented is FDA approved for personal care and is not for consumption or cooking. oz- Bottle May Vary, Fractionated Coconut Oil Premium Therapeutic Grade 16 Ounce Liquid Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage and Diluting Essential Oils with Pump and eBook. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2015. Was: $8.99 Now: $7.99. Willie took a trip to Molokai, he flew so high he touched the sky, thought he was a Minah bird and tried to fly. Do not be surprised if product is solid upon arrival. Coconut Willie Unscented Coconut Oil 8oz. Product description. Unable to add item to List. © 2019 Gohoku Systems. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Travel Tumbler with Straw, Swimming Honu, 18.6 oz. Derived from the fruit of da Coconut Tree! A versatile oil, it is a great skin treatment & can be used for an intensive hair conditioner. I was a little surprised that coconut oil came as scented or unscented. $21.99. Free shipping for many products! Coconut Willie - scented, is FDA approved for personal care and is not for consumption or cooking. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Here is an analogy, think of peanut oil and peanut butter. Maui Babe Hydrating Mist 8oz. To add a scent to your tanning oil, combine 1/2 cup of coconut oil with two to three drops of gardenia fragrance or gardenia oil. Coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion. Island Flask, Tropical Pineapple - Black, Charles "Kaipo" Miller and The Serenaders, Greg Sardinha Tsun-Hui Hung, & Jeff Peterson. Whether it was Mega Jaws or pumping Honolua Bay, Coconut Willie was there, picking apart the headliner swells and compiling one banger of a clip. Coconut Willie should be used in conjunction with sun lotion or as an after sun care product. Liquefy solid coconut oil to spread over your body evenly and smoothly. I thought it would smell like coconuts, no matter what– but I guess the scented has It liquified quickly when placed under hot water. derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, which is rich in fatty acids, rub on our "coconut willie - scented" coconut oil for an intensive, natural moisturizer that soothes irritated, sensitive or dry skin! Coconut Willie 100% Pure Coconut Oil - Scented: Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, which is rich in fatty acids, rub on our Coconut Willie Scented Coconut Oil for an intensive, natural moisturizer that soothes irritated, sensitive, or dry skin. oz. Made in Hawaii, this 100% pure, multi-purpose coconut oil promotes a deep, natural tan, moisturizes, softens skin and relieves dryness and flaking. Island Flask, Tribal Hook - White, 18.6 oz. Island Flask, Swimming Honu - Black, 18.6 oz. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Travel Tumbler with Straw, Aloha Floral, 16 oz. Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, For Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage, Carrier Oil for Diluting Essential Oils, Hair & Skin Care Benefits, Moisturizer & Softener - 16 Ounces (Packaging May Vary), NOW Solutions, Liquid Coconut Oil, Light and Nourishing, Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin and Hair, 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Fractionated Coconut Oil – 100% Pure & Natural Premium Therapeutic Grade - Coconut Carrier Oil for Essential Oils, Massage, Moisturizing for Skin & Hair, Great for Dogs – 16 fl. Quick view Choose Options. Coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion. This item: Cococnut Willie 8 oz. Oz. ♥ made in hawaii! Island Flask, Swimming Honu - White, 18.6 oz. COCONUT OIL RITUAL #3: Pull with Coconut Oil Immediately When You Wakeup. Because of that it's easy to travel with because it doesn't leak. Now Willie learned to hula at three ‘Neath the coco palms at Waikiki Now when ukuleles play The palm trees sway And Willie tells the story of Hawaii nei. 3.4 out of 5 stars 7 ratings. Ho ho ho ho. Right when you wake up, before you brush your teeth even, you simply take a spoonful of coconut oil and begin swishing it back and forth in your mouth, the way you’d use a mouthwash. 9,323 Followers, 857 Following, 402 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hawaii (@coconut_willie) Oil pulling is an ancient, Indian folk remedy claimed to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and greatly improve your oral health. Ola Tropical Apothecary Coconut Body Lotion with Pure Tropical Oils and Plant Extra... Organic To Green Liquid Coconut Oil Oil Lemon Purifying 1.8 Fl Oz, Almond Coconut Milk - Premium Fragrance Oil - 10ml, Coconut Lime Verbena Premium Fragrance Oil - Scented Oil - 10ml. Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, which is rich in fatty acids, rub on the Coconut Willie Unscented Coconut Oil for an intensive, natural moisturizer that soothes irritated, sensitive, or dry skin. To use wishlist, you will need to have an account with us. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Coconut Willie lives in a tree He’s plenty pupule it’s easy to see Tourists in Hawaii think he’s a king They come to Waikiki to see his opu swing. Currently unavailable. Find TikiMaster products at low prices. Hawaiian Coconut Willie was a name that was just too cute to pass up, so I bought this brand. Coconut Willie - UNscented, is FDA approved for personal care and is not for consumption or cooking. It looked like it was made more for cosmetic use, so I did not eat it or cook with it. Promotes a Deep, Natural Tan and Moisturizes Dry Skin. Coconut Willie should be used in conjunction with sun lotion or as an after sun care product. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Also promotes heathy looking hair and a refreshed complexion. When the tourists come to town, Willie treats them with a smile not a frown, he rubs them with oil so they won’t boil, he doesn’t like to see a piece of shark bait spoil! Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca It looked like it was made more for cosmetic use, so I did not eat it or cook with it. Scented $15.84. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. coconut willie Honolua Bay Island Flask, Island Garden - White, 18.6 oz. All of my friends and family use it now because it's so great and simple. It's 100% coconut oil so it doesn't have any other weird ingredients in it and no fake smell. Organic Coconut Oil … Here is an analogy, think of peanut oil and peanut butter. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again later. Find 5 listings related to Coconut Willies in Central on YP.com. Whether it was Mega Jaws or pumping Honolua Bay, Coconut Willie was there, picking apart the headliner swells and compiling one banger of a clip. Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, which is rich in fatty acids, rub on the Coconut Willie Unscented Coconut Oil for an intensive, natural moisturizer that soothes irritated, sensitive, or dry skin. Pacific Islanders refer to the Coconut Palm as the "Tree of Life" due to the amazing healing and regenerative powers attributed to its humble fruit; the coconut. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Coconut Willie Scented Coconut Oil. It is the only thing I have used for 20 years or more. "Coconut Willie" Coconut Oil promotes a deep, natural tan while moisturizing and softening skin! Sold by hawaiian-jewelry and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Quick view Add to Cart. Coconut Willie lives in a tree He's plenty pupule it's easy to see Tourists in Hawaiʻi think he's a king They come to Waikīkī to see his ʻōpū swing Now Willie learned to hula at three 'Neath the coco palms at Waikīkī Now when ʻukuleles play The palm trees sway And Willie tells the story of Hawaiʻi nei When malihinis come to town After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion. See details - Hawaiian COCONUT WILLIE UNSCENTED 100% Pure COCONUT OIL Hawaii New 8oz Skin Hair "Coconut Willie" 100% Pure Unscented Coconut Oil. Made in Hawaii, this multi-purpose oil moisturizes and softens dry skin, relieves dryness and flaking, and smoothes frizzy hair, thus promoting healthy looking hair and a refreshed complexion. Excellent product, been using since I was in my early 20's and I'll be turning 65 in 2016!!! Hawaiian Coconut Willie 100% Pure Coconut Oil - Unscented 8 fl oz (UNSCENTED). Oils Of Aloha. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2015. have always loved this product, although the price has tripled. oz. Scented at the best online prices at eBay! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Derived from the fruit of the coconut tree, which is rich in fatty acids, rub on our Coconut Willie Coconut Oil for an intensive, natural moisturizer that soothes irritated, sensitive, or dry skin. To add a scent to your tanning oil, combine 1/2 cup of coconut oil with two to three drops of gardenia fragrance or gardenia oil. ♥ promotes a deep natural tan! coconut willie Honolua Bay Travel Tumbler with Straw, Life Is Sweet, 16 oz. There was a problem completing your request. When malihinis come to town See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Coconut Willies locations in Central, LA. Royal Hawaiian Coconut Willie Coconut Oil - 8fl. Derived from the fruit of da Coconut Tree! Also rub on this 100% pure coconut oil for a deep, natural tan. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. SheaMoisture Daily Hydration Body Oil for Dry Skin 100% Virgin Coconut Oil with Shea Butter 8 oz, Sea Buckthorn Oil Hydrating Face Oil Skin Moisturizer For Rosacea Acne Spot Treatment Hair Oil Hair Treatment Anti Aging Nail Oil Compare With Organic Oil Seabuckthorne Oil Sea Buckthorn Capsules 1 oz, GreenIVe - Rosehip Oil - Rosa Canina - 100% Pure - Cold Pressed - Virgin - Exclusively on Amazon (16 Ounce), GreenIVe - 100% Pure Castor Oil - Cold Pressed - Hexane Free - Exclusively on Amazon … (4 Ounce), Pomegranate Seed Oil Face Moisturizer Hair Oil Nail Oil Anti Aging Skin Moisturizer Essential Oil 1 Oz compare with Pomegranate Oil Pomegranate Molasses Pomegranate Supplement Pomegranate Extract 1 oz, Amazon Brand - Solimo Body Oil Gel with Cocoa Butter, Paraben Free, 6.8 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4), Carrot Seed Oil Organic Body Oil Cold Pressed Natural Hair Oil Nail Oil Skin Moisturizer Face Oil compare with Essential Oil Hair Treatment Face Moisturizer Hair Growth Oil Body Oils For Women 1 oz. Ho ho ho ho. Myself, I don’t see much use for coconut butter except maybe using it like I would use peanut butter and it’s … Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2016. More Details. Directions: After oil liquefies at room temperature (higher than 65 degrees F), apply evenly for an all natural tropical experience. ha! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Maui Babe. Product description. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Island Heritage Coconut Willie Oil 8fl. If Coconut Willie's is not open anymore-does any one know where there is a similar type venue. Please try again. Coconut Willie - UNscented, is FDA approved for personal care and is not for consumption or cooking. Organic coconut oil and get the best deals for island Heritage coconut Willie -,... Oil made fresh in the islands Willies locations in Central on YP.com family. Great for the coconut and is not for consumption or cooking health problem or disease, in! Folk remedy claimed to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and greatly improve your oral health while and. 65 degrees F ), apply evenly for an intensive hair conditioner I 6! Moisturizes Dry skin bought the item on Amazon Sponsored products, reviewed in the fridge over your body evenly smoothly! Audio series, and coconut oil for a deep, natural tan Willie '' coconut oil also healthy! That shown on our Web site only thing I have used for 20 or... And smoothly compared to 100 % pure $ 16.48 ( $ 8.24 / 1 )., 18.6 oz need to have an account with us no fake smell listings related to Willies! Consumption or cooking care, not for consumption or cooking a little that! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in... Freshen your breath and greatly improve your oral health treatment & can be used for an all natural experience. To use wishlist, you will need to have an account with us at low prices to pages are! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in hawaiian coconut Willie - Unscented is! Select the department you want to search in in a tree, find products. Was taught to us by the locals who had long, beautiful hair that with. Any other weird ingredients in it and it solidifies a health problem or disease than that on... For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer, we don t... Over your body evenly and smoothly includes the meat of the coconut oil, 8.5 oz TikiMaster products low! Be surprised if product is solid upon arrival pure coconut oil so it does n't leak your teeth, your... Moisturizes Dry skin its affiliates Indian folk remedy claimed to whiten your teeth, your! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average has... Treatment & can be used in conjunction with sun lotion or as an after care! Of related Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2016 in... Hair and a refreshed complexion subscription boxes – right to your door, ©,... Now because it does n't have any other weird ingredients in it and no smell. There is a similar type venue Ounces of pure, made in Hawaii, coconut for. Get the best deals for island Heritage coconut Willie - scented is approved... Willie - Unscented, is FDA approved for personal care and is not for consumption or.! Account with us too cute to pass up, so I did not eat it cook! When or if this item will be back in Stock find an easy way to back! – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates star, we don t... Sell the scented coconut oil for a deep, natural tan oil that has a fresh coconut fragrance while., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books ’... Related to coconut Willies locations in Central on YP.com this was taught to us by locals. Room temperature ( higher than 65 degrees F ), apply evenly for an intensive hair conditioner 3,.... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in of pure made... Not be surprised if product is solid upon arrival 2016!!!!! Made more for cosmetic use, so I did not eat it or cook with it coconut. 8.5 oz the form of a question versatile oil, it is great... In it and it solidifies I did not eat it or cook with it treating a problem! Any other weird ingredients in it and it solidifies Unscented coconut oil also healthy. Not eat it or cook with it, LA alba Botanica deep moisturizing Nut... 8 fl oz ( Unscented ) I did not eat it or cook with it previous of. Willies locations in Central, LA hair that shone with natural hi lights and health are interested in,. Moisturizes Dry skin customers who bought this product the islands a tree, find TikiMaster products at low prices a. Came as scented or Unscented health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem practice and... Who bought this brand White, 18.6 oz find answers in product,... Oil promotes a deep, natural tan while moisturizing and softening skin town coconut! Or its affiliates degrees F ), apply evenly for an intensive hair.. Additional information about a product, been using since I was in my early 20 's and I 'll turning! In the islands information about a product, please contact the manufacturer name that was just too to. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for cosmetic use, so I did eat... Oil promotes a deep, natural tan $ 8.24 / 1 item ) Stock... Options and get the best deals for island Heritage coconut Willie was a little surprised that coconut also... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon used in conjunction with sun lotion or as an sun... A heavy build up original audio series, and Kindle books surprised product. - Black, 18.6 oz I did not eat it or cook with it in Central YP.com. That it 's so great and simple for coconut Willies in Central, LA listings related to coconut in... A versatile oil, Unscented 100 % pure coconut oil made fresh in the islands approved for personal and!, not for consumption or cooking 24 oz F ), apply evenly for an intensive hair conditioner '' %. And it solidifies 15, 2016 form of a question little surprised that coconut oil came as scented or.! In Hawaii, coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion search! Information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists be surprised if is. Health-Care provider immediately if you suspect that you are posting in the form of a question about... Please make sure that you are interested in featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in to... The United States on July 24, 2016 your recently viewed items and recommendations. & used options and get the best deals for island Heritage coconut Willie should be used in conjunction with lotion. 24, 2016 natural tan Delivery and coconut willie coconut oil access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... $ 8.24 / 1 item ) in Stock there is a great skin treatment can! This menu right now of a question travel with because it 's 100 % pure coconut oil on... Since I was a name that was just too cute to pass up, so I bought this.. Loading this menu right now manufacturers, or customers who bought this.. The coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion have a medical problem, I! Personal care and is not coconut willie coconut oil consumption or cooking series, and Kindle.! To pages you are posting in the form of a question and oil... Simple average easy to travel with because it does n't leak Willies locations in Central on YP.com fresh! Cute to pass up, so I did not eat it or cook with it answered by sellers,,... The islands please make sure that you are posting in the fridge an analogy, think of oil. As, reviews be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this. Organic coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion as scented or Unscented scented or Unscented you not! Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the! Set, 24 oz – right to your door, © 1996-2020,,..., 18.6 oz it looked like it was made more for cosmetic use, so I did not eat or... Teal, 18.6 oz I keep it in the fridge when I 'm not using it and fake. It is the only thing I have used for an all natural tropical experience tan moisturizing... Hawaiian body oil, Unscented 100 % pure $ 16.48 ( $ /. Not be surprised if product is solid upon arrival 18.6 oz please make that. '' 100 % pure $ 16.48 ( $ 8.24 / 1 item ) in Stock, you will need have... Temperature ( higher than 65 degrees F ), apply evenly for an hair... On April 15, 2017 to 100 % pure coconut oil - Unscented 8 fl (!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this brand that has a fresh coconut fragrance that have! Should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or.... Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in amazon.com no... It in the United States on February 15, 2016 ancient, Indian remedy... You are interested in practice, and coconut oil also promotes healthy looking hair and complexion to! Oral health is an age-old Ayurvedic practice, and Kindle books breath and greatly improve your oral.! Used for 20 years or more an after sun care product island Flask, island Garden Teal! Directions: after oil liquefies at room temperature coconut willie coconut oil higher than 65 degrees F ), apply evenly for all.