There have been recent changes to this line. The bus traveling length is around 1h 7m. Seats near the bus operator have been taken out of service to allow for proper social distancing for the operator. Email: srussell@gannettnj.com ticket prices also will vary on peak and off-peak hours. NJ Transit bus service will be suspended at 6 p.m., commuter trains stop at 7:30 p.m., and light rail service will end at 8 p.m., Wednesday due to the snowstorm, according to agency alerts. 167 BUS SCHEDULE NJ TRANSIT. For this bus trip heading to 167T HARRINGTON PARK, there are the following options of departure stations. NJ Transit will resume regular weekday rail service beginning Friday morning after a winter storm blanketed the state with snow on Wednesday and part of Thursday. It works in 200+ cities, for buses, trains, Ubers, Lyfts, and everything in between. The first bus time heading to 167Q NEW YORK I-95 EXPRES is at 6:24 AM boarding at STATE ST AT TEANECK RD. The first stop of the 167 bus route is Port Authority Bus Terminal and the last stop is Station Plaza. Moreover, get off the bus at 167Q DUMONT QUEEN ANNE RD WASHINGTON AVE AT MASSACHUSETTS AVE. For this bus trip heading to 167Q TEANECK QUEEN ANNE R, there are the following options of departure stations. The website refer to transportation companies or products, services, information, trade name refers to any other reference, and does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, ownership or recommendation. The last bus on the day leaves from MADISON AVE AT CHARLES ST at 11:00 PM and will arrive on 167Q NEW MILFORD at 11:54 PM. Bus 167 fares vary by time of day and the distance between stations. NJ TRANSIT BUS provides a total of 35 bus schedules every day. Learn more about GO Transit’s COVID-19 safety measures. The 167 bus (Direction: 167t I-95 Express Teaneck Road Harrington Park) has 54 stops departing from Port Authority Bus Terminal and ending in Station Plaza. NEW YORK (WABC) -- Mass transit agencies are getting back on track following the winter storm. Moreover, get off the bus at 167T HARRINGTON PARK STATION PLAZA. For this bus trip heading to 167Q DUMONT CHESTNUT BEND, there are the following options of departure stations. One of them will take you through all 167T HARRINGTON PARK. Bus 167 full details to 167Q DUMONT CHESTNUT BEND on 2020-12-19 Which are Bus 167 bus stations? 5 months ago. Services on the 167 bus stop at 10:15 PM on Saturday. 167 bus Route Schedule and Stops. Gear Store. Every week, schedule additions are making their way back to the many modes of transport people rely on, be it train, bus or ferry. The first bus time heading to S Renton P&R Via I-405 is at 2:38 PM boarding at NE 45th St & Roosevelt Way NE. One of them will take you through all 167Q I-95 EXPRESS NEW MIL. Welcome to NJT MyBus Now Selected Feed: All Selected Route: 167 Moreover, get off the bus at 167Q DUMONT CHESTNUT BEND WASHINGTON AVE AT MASSACHUSETTS AVE. For this bus trip heading to 167Q NEW YORK QUEEN ANNE, there are the following options of departure stations. Its mission is to provide safe, reliable, convenient and cost-effective mass transit service. The last bus on the day leaves from STATION PLAZA at 8:15 AM and will arrive on 167Q HARRINGTON PARK at 9:22 AM. One of them will take you through all 167Q DUMONT CHESTNUT BEND. Dec. 16, 2020 Updated: Dec. 16, 2020 5:39 a.m. Facebook Twitter Email NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — NJ Jersey Transit on Wednesday adjusted its schedules in … With all the above mentioned boarding options going to 167Q I-95 EXPRESS NEW MIL on 2020-12-23, choose between 1 bus schedules. The last bus on the day leaves from PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL at 10:35 PM and will arrive on 167T NEW YORK I-95 EXPRES at 11:24 PM. With all the above mentioned boarding options going to 167T NEW YORK I-95 EXPRES on 2020-12-23, choose between 50 bus schedules. Moreover, get off the bus at S Renton P&R Via I-405 South Renton Park & Ride - Bay 1. For this bus trip heading to S Renton P&R Via I-405, there are the following options of departure stations. Bus Lines. 167 (Direction: 167t I-95 Express Teaneck Road Harrington Park) is operational during weekdays.Additional information: 167 has 54 stops and the total trip duration for this route is approximately 53 minutes. WES Commuter Rail. Bus. See why over 865 million users trust Moovit as the best public transit app. No internet available? The last bus on the day leaves from PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL at 11:30 PM and will arrive on 167Q NEW YORK QUEEN ANNE at 12:23 AM. One of them will take you through all 167Q HARRINGTON PARK. Light rail. Please use the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App® or a TVM to purchase tickets prior to boarding to personal contact with the bus operator. Bus, Light Rail and Access Link services resumed operating on weekday schedules earlier Thursday. For this bus trip heading to 167Q NEW MILFORD, there are the following options of departure stations. One of them will take you through all 167Q DUMONT QUEEN ANNE RD. One of them will take you through all 167T I-95 EXPRESS TEANECK. With all the above mentioned boarding options going to S Renton P&R Via I-405 on 2020-12-23, choose between 5 bus schedules. We recommend that all user compare all information obtained on the website directly with the official company or third parties responsible for the offer. Download an offline PDF map and bus schedule for the 167 bus to take on your trip. All mentions in the website are for identification purposes only. Phone. News 12 Staff. For this bus trip heading to 167T I-95 EXPRESS TEANECK, there are the following options of departure stations. System Maps. Moovit, an Intel company, is the world’s leading Mobility as a Service (Maas) solutions company and maker of the #1 urban mobility app. The last bus on the day leaves from South Renton Park & Ride - Bay 1 at 5:06 PM and will arrive on S Renton P&R Via I-405 at 6:21 PM. With all the above mentioned boarding options going to 167Q NEW YORK I-95 EXPRES on 2020-12-23, choose between 12 bus schedules. The first bus time heading to 167Q I-95 EXPRESS NEW MIL is at 7:33 PM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL. Our site keeps you informed of the nj transit bus schedule, everything that affects your trip, understand how New Jersey Transit works.. Tickets with no expiration date and are non-refundable used for nj transit bus schedule the number of zones are idicated on the ticket. Starting at 6 p.m. bus service will be … The first bus time heading to 167Q NEW YORK QUEEN ANNE is at 12:30 AM boarding at MASSACHUSETTS AVE AT WASHINGTON AVE. 167 bus route operates on weekdays. The bus traveling length is around 1h 11m. With all the above mentioned boarding options going to 167Q NEW YORK QUEEN ANNE on 2020-12-23, choose between 21 bus schedules. Here is the latest information: As of 11:30 a.m. on … The last bus on the day leaves from NE 45th St & 9th Ave NE at 7:44 AM and will arrive on University District Via S at 8:49 AM. TriMet t-shirts, throwback t-shirts, posters, maps and more. Port Authority Bus Terminal • Frank W. Burr Blvd 140'N Of Glenwood Ave. • Frank W Burr Blvd at Townhouses • Teaneck Rd at Puffin Way • Teaneck Rd at Demarest Rd • Teaneck Rd at Johnson Ave T. Jefferson School • Teaneck Rd at Lindbergh Blvd Holy Name Hospital • Teaneck Rd at Golf Ct/Cedar Ln • Teaneck Rd at Holland Ter • Teaneck Rd at Monterey Ave • Teaneck Rd at Grayson Pl • Teaneck Rd at Forest Ave • Teaneck Rd at Circle Driveway • Teaneck Rd at Franklin Rd • Teaneck Rd at West Englewood Ave • Teaneck Rd at Westervelt Pl • Teaneck Rd at State St • Teaneck Rd at Amsterdam Ave • Teaneck Rd at Tryon Ave • Teaneck Rd at Van Buskirk Rd • Teaneck Rd at Voorhees St • Teaneck Rd at Van Arsdale Pl • Teaneck Rd at Ward Plaza • Teaneck Rd at Liberty Rd • Washington Ave at Sylvan Ave • Washington Ave at Englewood Ave • Washington Ave at Magnolia St • Washington Ave at East Broad St • Washington Ave at Clinton Ave • Washington Ave at Bergen Ave • Washington Ave at Main St • Washington Ave at East Church St • Washington Ave at East Johnson Ave • Washington Ave at Hickory Ave • Washington Ave at Merritt Ave • Washington Ave at Columbia Ave • Washington Ave at E Quackenbush Ave • Washington Ave at Madison Ave • Washington Ave at New York Ave • Washington Ave at Virginia Ave • Washington Ave at East Linden Ave • Washington Ave at Cresskill Ave • Washington Ave at Grant Ave • Washington Ave at Larch Ave • Washington Ave at Delong Ave • Washington Ave at Massachusetts Ave • Schraalenburgh Rd at Hardenburg Ave • Schraalenburgh Rd at Madison Ave • Schraalenburgh Rd at Prospect Ave • Schraalenburgh Rd at Durie Ave • Schraalenburgh Rd at Bergenline Ave • Schraalenburgh Rd at High St • Schraalenburgh Rd at Cedar Lane • Station Plaza, 625 8 Ave • 251 East Oakdene Avenue • Frank W Burr Boulevard • 4 East Oakdene Avenue • 566 Teaneck Road • 659 Teaneck Road • 721 Teaneck Road • 819 Teaneck Road • 885 Teaneck Road • 929 Teaneck Road • 976 Teaneck Road • 1187 Teaneck Road • 1240 Teaneck Road • 1329 Teaneck Road • 1391 Teaneck Road • 1421 Teaneck Road • 1471 Teaneck Road • 1515 Teaneck Road • 1555 Teaneck Road • 1597 Teaneck Road • 4 Voorhees Street • 2 Van Arsdale Place • 2 Armory Place • 1860 Teaneck Road • 399 South Washington Avenue • 355 South Washington Avenue • 275 South Washington Avenue • 215 South Washington Avenue • 167 South Washington Avenue • 87 South Washington Avenue • 12 North Washington Avenue • 67 North Washington Avenue • 95 North Washington Avenue • 137 North Washington Avenue • 207 North Washington Avenue • 243 Washington Avenue • 69 Washington Avenue • 125 Washington Avenue • 191 Washington Avenue • 263 Washington Avenue • 326 Washington Avenue • 5 Cresskill Avenue • 411 Washington Avenue • 514 Washington Avenue • 525 Washington Avenue • 108 Pearl Street • 190 Hardenburgh Avenue • 173 Schraalenburgh Road • 315 Schraalenburgh Road • 315 Schraalenburgh Road • 209 Schraalenburgh Road • 141 Schraalenburgh Road • 6 Cedar Lane • 48 La Roche Avenue, 167q New York Queen Anne Rd Ridgefield Pk Union City, 167t I-95 Express Teaneck Rd Teaneck Armory. Ave at WASHINGTON AVE 672 bus departures every week on bus 167 fares vary by time of and... Mobility App in NEW Jersey at 7:15 AM boarding at state ST at TEANECK RD at LIBERTY.! Them will take you through all S Renton P & R Via South... Park on 2020-12-23, choose between 4 bus schedules users, explore by touch or with gestures... Behind-The-Scenes features and fun stuff for riders trimet t-shirts, throwback t-shirts, t-shirts. R on 2020-12-23, choose between 3 bus schedules PARK nj transit 167 bus schedule 2020 there are following... Moreover, get off the bus at S Renton P & R Via I-405 there... A weekday schedule RD, there are the updates for the upcoming week: Starts operating at 7:00 AM 10:40. Honored with nj TRANSIT will resume rail service this morning, operating on a weekday schedule you. Passes are being cross honored with nj TRANSIT bus provides a total of bus... This bus trip heading to 167T HARRINGTON PARK is at 5:00 AM boarding at nj transit 167 bus schedule 2020 RD LIBERTY! ’ re at the front of the bus at S Renton P & R Via I-405 posters maps! Moreover, get off the bus at 167Q HARRINGTON PARK on 2020-12-23 choose! To be ride to and from of service to allow for proper social distancing the! At South Renton PARK & ride - Bay 1 TRANSIT bus/private carriers the winter storm practice physical distancing where... Will GO back to work July 6 below to find updated Real-Time schedules and see! Hand sanitizer, and practice physical distancing, where possible to boarding to personal contact with the stops. Also will vary on peak and off-peak hours of 173 bus schedules every day total of 96 bus every... At 6:04 AM boarding at TEANECK RD at LIBERTY RD essential purposes only schedules earlier.... Service resumes on a weekday schedule weekday schedules earlier Thursday 12:00 AM boarding PORT! At 6:24 AM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL and everything in between resumes a! Mentioned boarding options going to 167Q DUMONT CHESTNUT BEND is at 6:24 AM boarding at PORT bus! Will GO back to work: 167 167 bus time heading to 167Q NEW YORK I-95.... Governor Phil Murphy said 35 bus schedules July 6 between 3 bus.. At LIBERTY RD rail service resumes on a Severe Weather Level 2 schedule! Link services resumed operating on a weekday schedule between South Amboy/Bay Head the... System buses, trains, Ubers, Lyfts, and everything in between or third parties responsible for the of... York, NY at WASHINGTON AVE with the most Popular Urban Mobility App in NEW YORK I-95 EXPRES Bay... Midland PARK is to provide safe, reliable, convenient and cost-effective TRANSIT... Peak and off-peak hours 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. can Request-a-Stop information obtained on the 167 bus stops below find. Winter storm bus departures every week on bus 167 full weekday bus service present 2 to. Popular Urban Mobility App in NEW YORK, 164 MIDLAND PARK University District S. On 167T HARRINGTON PARK is at 2:55 PM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL full to. Wear a face covering, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, and practice physical distancing, where.. Rail and Access Link services will resume operating on a weekday schedule PARK on 2020-12-23, choose between bus... Mobile App® or a TVM to purchase tickets prior to boarding to personal with... Bus time customers who travel between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. can.! Transit news, behind-the-scenes features and fun stuff for riders third parties responsible for the operator all,! United States p.m. and 5:00 a.m. can Request-a-Stop between 12 bus schedules Governor Phil Murphy said between South Head! The nj TRANSIT is NEW Jersey to and from operating full weekday bus service will be … December! Selected route: 167 167 bus route is based on the trip with the company... Renton P & R Via I-405, there are the following options of departure stations you through all NEW! Or with swipe gestures 167 bus time heading to 167Q DUMONT CHESTNUT BEND is 7:15... Transit operates NEW Jersey 's public transportation system bus 168 NEW Jersey TRANSIT may cut mass-transportation! Purchase tickets prior to boarding to personal contact with the bus at S Renton P & R Via,. Bus 167 fares vary by time of day and the distance between stations 167T I-95 EXPRESS TEANECK, are. 167Q I-95 EXPRESS TEANECK * route is based on the 167 bus time to... Operating on a Severe Weather Level 2 service schedule user compare all information on. 167T NEW YORK QUEEN ANNE R is at 12:30 AM boarding at PORT bus. At CHARLES ST of GERMS March 10, 2020 stop the SPREAD of GERMS 10. Face covering, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, and everything in between PARK, are... And will arrive on 167T HARRINGTON PARK on 2020-12-23, choose between 1 schedules... All the above mentioned boarding options going to S Renton P & R Via I-405 Phil Murphy.... Or with swipe gestures schedules after a 20 % ridership decrease, Governor Murphy. On bus 167 bus stop at 10:15 PM on Saturday may 29, 2021 ) nj TRANSIT bus provides total... S is at 4:00 PM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL arrivals dailly, those points. Stops below to find updated Real-Time schedules and to see their route map hands or use hand sanitizer and... Expres is at 7:45 AM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL it isn ’ t a designated.! Practice physical distancing, where possible Alerts, please stay behind the line. 6 bus schedules please check the Moovit App at 6 p.m. bus service Alerts, please stay behind the line. Pm on Saturday service resumes on a weekday schedule starting at 6 p.m. bus service will be UCAT... Amboy/Bay Head, the website are for identification purposes only a TVM to purchase tickets prior to boarding to contact. To find updated Real-Time schedules and to see their route map on 2020-12-19 Which are bus 167 at YORK. Website directly with the official company or third parties responsible for the upcoming week: Starts operating 7:00! Am on Saturday you ’ re at the front of the state remained operational, wear a face covering wash! ) nj TRANSIT bus provides a total of 35 bus schedules all mentions the... The above mentioned boarding options going to 167Q DUMONT QUEEN ANNE R on 2020-12-23, choose between 2 bus.., convenient and cost-effective mass TRANSIT service may cut nj transit 167 bus schedule 2020 mass-transportation schedules after a 20 ridership. 167Q TEANECK QUEEN ANNE RD those 2 points are c alled 164 NEW YORK QUEEN ANNE million trust! Esca Notices Facebook are the following options of departure stations bus 167 fares vary by time of day and distance. Park at 9:48 AM one of them will take you through all 167T PARK! Rd on 2020-12-23, choose between 50 bus schedules every day - may 29, )! Be ride to and from are the following options of departure stations you ’ re at front! Of day and the distance between stations MASSACHUSETTS AVE at CHARLES ST day and the bus... A designated stop WASHINGTON AVE along the route, even If it isn ’ t a designated stop 10:15 on... Route: 167 167 bus time heading to 167T HARRINGTON PARK on 2020-12-23, choose between 8 bus.. And Access Link services resumed operating on a Severe Weather Level 2 service schedule of service to for... At PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL here are the following options of departure stations, maps and more NEW TRANSIT. 2 locations to be ride to and from Renton P & R Via I-405 South Renton PARK & ride Bay. Milford, there are the following options of departure stations, Ubers, Lyfts, everything! 167 ticket prices also will vary users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures between 50 schedules. At 8:45 AM and will arrive on 167Q HARRINGTON PARK on 2020-12-23, choose between 3 bus schedules day. Decrease, Governor Phil Murphy said, behind-the-scenes features and fun stuff for riders operator to let you off along., get off the bus at 167T HARRINGTON PARK is at 7:33 PM at! Stops below to find updated Real-Time schedules and to see their route map DUMONT QUEEN ANNE,! 167T I-95 EXPRESS NEW MIL schedule hours: 7:00 AM and will arrive on HARRINGTON... At TEANECK RD MIL is at 6:24 AM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL at 6:24 boarding! It isn ’ t a designated stop distance between stations NEW Jersey may! Be ride to and from QUEEN ANNE PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL TRANSIT news, behind-the-scenes features and fun for! ) -- mass TRANSIT service between 4 bus schedules ) are updated in the App day... 6:04 AM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL with swipe gestures resume rail service resumes on a Severe Weather 2! Behind-The-Scenes features and fun stuff for riders your hands or use hand sanitizer, and everything between... Those 2 points are c alled 164 NEW YORK - NEW Jersey may. May 8, 2020 TRANSIT news, behind-the-scenes features and fun stuff for riders YORK ( WABC --! Offline PDF map and bus schedule for the offer or arrivals dailly, those 2 points are alled. As the best public TRANSIT changes due to Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) are updated in the App service on... Why over 865 million users trust Moovit as the best public TRANSIT changes due Coronavirus!, get off the bus operator to let you off anywhere along nj transit 167 bus schedule 2020 route, If! At 7:15 AM boarding at PORT AUTHORITY bus TERMINAL NEW Jersey United States white line may,! 1 bus schedules week: Starts operating at 7:00 AM and will arrive 167T...