Although I have a killer recipe, I have yet to post […], Your email address will not be published. Let it cool for 5-8 minutes. Pinning and FB sharing. I could totally count that as dinner right? LOL. What?!?!?! STEP ONE: Preheat the oven to 350°F. No Bake Mississippi Mud Pie (vegan & raw) Foodscape. This No Bake Mississippi Mud Pie is really so easy. If it’s a cheesecake, I love it. Thanks for sharing! Visit Barcelona, Spain with The Happy Travel Bug, and view amazing balconies with […], […] A Dash Of Sanity – Mississppi Mud Pie No Bake Cheesecake […], […] adashofsanity.com – Get the recipe […], […] and use on Picmonkey by The Pin Junkie Mississippi Mud Pie No-Bake Cheesecake by A Dash of Sanity America Banner by Summer Scraps Washi Tape Wooden Bracelets by Life […], […] texted me and asked if I had a Mississippi Mud Pie Brownie recipe after she saw that I have a Mississippi Mud Pie No Bake Cheesecake, on my blog. For Mud Pie Chocolate Layer 3, mix half of a tub of Cool Whip with the remaining thick chocolate pudding to create a light and fluffy layer that you spoon into the crust. … Place back in the fridge for another hour to let the filling set. Any advice would be gratefully received. This looks absolutely scrumptious! Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F then COOL COMPLETELY before proceeding to the next step. https://www.annsentitledlife.com/recipes/easy-no-bake-mud-pie-recipe Congrats!! #nobakepie #oreomudpie. All that chocolate, he’s going to love it. Beyond amazing! Pour batter into the prepared pan. This easy, no bake mud pie has a decadent chocolate custard filling smothered in chocolate ganache, topped with whipped cream all in an irresistible Oreo crust. I wish that I had a slice right now. It’s Cool, Creamy And Totally Irresistible! There’s no way I could make this and save it for entertaining! Have an fantastic weekend Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! It got my attention! ), crushed Oreos and shaved chocolate if desired. We want our crust nice and cool before adding our first chocolate layer, so feel free to make your crust up to a day in advance and cover with foil. I couldn’t resist your delicious looking Mississippi Mud Pie (or doing another month of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop)! You can bake your pie crust up to a day in advance then cover with foil once cooled. I’m definitely gong to give this a try. To the remaining pudding, stir in HALF of the Cool Whip. Remove cake from oven and sprinkle marshmallows all over, completely covering it. Oh my goodness!!!! Perfect for summer! Blessings, 6 oz Chocolate, semisweet. You must have the crust completely cooled or it rubberizes the pudding placed right on top of the crust. I am thrilled your family loves this Mud Pie so much and you have already made it 3 times – now that is the ultimate compliment! This heavenly Mud Pie recipe start with an Oreo cookie crust followed by a creamy chocolate sauce, chocolate pudding, chocolate whipped cream and finally fluffy whipped cream! Course Dessert. Bake for 30 minutes. Of course, we garnish it all with crushed Oreos and raspberries and you can add nuts too if you like. This creates a delectably rich, fudgy layer. For Mud Pie Chocolate Layer 2, use a hand whisk to beat 2 boxes of pudding mix with some milk. I’ve already pinned this, but I saw it on Freedom Fridays and had to come admire it some more! ","Top with remaining Cool Whip and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, best if overnight. Even though I’m trying to swear off sugar I’m pretty sure I need to make that ASAP! For Mud Pie Layer 4, spread the remaining Cool Whip over the pie. Wrap your Mud Pie tightly and it keeps great in the fridge for several days – that is if you can keep yourself and everyone out of it! lol I have to try this recipe, Thanks so much! Mississippi Mud Pie No Bake Cheesecake is a fluffy milk chocolate cheesecake, with a chocolate crust, & topped with a marshmallow pecan fudge frosting. (I have a large family so 1 pie doesn’t last long.) The name originates from Mississippi obviously. This is two of my favorite things, mud pie and cheesecake! Maria, Oh my goodness what a decadent dessert, I love it! It consists of four layers, each one more decadent than the other: a chocolate cake dough, a chocolate cake, a chocolate pudding and a whipped cream… In short, a dessert more than recommended for chocolate lovers and addicts, but not for those who are on a diet. 3 tbsp … Oct 20, 2018 - Explore Debbie Malhiet's board "Mississippi Mud Pie", followed by 202 people on Pinterest. Remove from heat, and pour into powdered sugar and vanilla, stir (using a whisk is best) until smooth. Stir together powdered sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl then set aside. Then set in the fridge to chill until filling is slightly firm. I had the idea to make a Mud Pie Dessert, with coffee in the cream cheese layer. Set aside. Yours sounds really good. Mud Pie can be a lot of things! Mmm, mmmm does that ever get a mouth watering? My kids loved the recent recipe of my Mississippi Mud cookies, in fact, two days later they were asking me to make them again. Thank you for joining us on the Wake Up Wednesday Link Party! Mocha Mississippi Mud Pie. Spoon 1-1/2 cups over chocolate layer and smooth. The layer upon layer upon layer of creamy chocolate nestled in a buttery Oreo crust all topped with fluffy whipped topping is ridiculously cravilicious. This looks amazing and I think I can make it since it is no bake! Let it cool for 5-8 minutes. If you want to get creative, here are some fun options to customize your Mud Pie recipe: Yup! Spoon 1-1\/2 cups over chocolate layer and smooth. Mississippi Mud Pie Sorted. Mississippi Mud Pie is one of those desserts that can be made about 100 different ways. ~ Megin of VMG206. MISSISSIPPI MUD FUDGE … 6 oz semisweet chocolate - or bittersweet, coarsely chopped There are no ancient word origins for Mocha Mississippi Mud Pie. This is such an easy dessert and aside from the cookie dough layer which is baked for 10 minutes, the … This pie is everything I want a chocolate pie to be. It is on my must make list! In a small mixing bowl or large glass measuring cup, melt chocolate in microwave for 1 minute, stir … What a gorgeous CHEESECAKE that involves maybe my favorite cake EVER! Total time does not include time to chill. Check out her Mississippi Mud Pie No Bake Cheesecake. I’m going to have to give this a try! I’ve never made a no bake cheesecake before but think i’ll try making this one . Recipe by Natalie Dicks | Life Made Simple. Add frosting to the top of cheesecake, over the marshmallows and pecans, I like to add a few extra marshmallows and pecans on top of the frosting too. I’ve already been to the store once today… so maybe tomorrow! Mississippi Mud Pie Bars – An EASY, almost no-bake dessert with a chocolate chip cookie base, chocolate pudding, sweetened cream cheese, Oreos, and hot fudge!! Thank you for sharing your post this week at Brag About It Link Party on VMG206. Thanks Erin, love that party every week. Filed Under: Cakes and Cupcakes, Desserts, Featured, Holidays, Recipes Tagged With: Most Popular, Popular. 9 inch cheesecake pan or 2 9 inch pie pans, you can also buy the pie crust and skip this part. That’s a sugar rush waiting to happen, and I love it! Oh My God! OMG this sounds amazing!! Using a spoon, drizzle large amounts of frosting over the cheesecake. Using a food processor, crush the graham crackers into coarse crumbs. Thanks Ashley – I love your blog so this is a great compliment to me xo San, Oh the FAT goodness that this will bring my tummy and booty! Hope you have a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday! #WakeUpWednesday, Thanks, these look good. Thank you for sharing. It’s a pie that makes my picky eaters happy (nothing suspicious in it). Thanks for sharing such a beautiful recipe, and thanks for sharing it with us at last week’s That’s Fresh Friday! Oh wow!! I loved the oreo crust! Rich and creamy, packed with dark chocolate, and not too sweet. This dessert looks positively sinful. Smooth along the bottom of crust. You can add more pecans and marshmallows on top of the frosting if you’d like. Yes you can freeze Mud Pie, but with some caution. And no wonder, this Mississippi Mud Pie is made with an oreo base, has a smooth chocolate filling and is topped with whipped cream. This out small saucepan, add melted butter and mix together until it starts to stick.. Link-Up, and I love chocolate, and vanilla extract in large bowl until smooth Weeks. Crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, chocolate, and I love that it ’ no! In the U.K ’ …What can I use in place of ‘ Cook-Whip please... Try with very little supervision from Mom mixture into the pie crust and skip this.! '' 1 ( 8 oz. love for me to bring this to our next together! A cheesecake, I have been drooling over it minutes while you prepare the whipped cream.. Second intervals so it melts Evenly and prevents any chocolate at the time., coconut oil, oats, sea salt, coconut oil,,. That chocolate, and I think I deserve now a rather large nibble…hahahaha!... At yours, combine the finely crushed chocolate graham cracker mixture into 9\u201d! Mixture over the top decadent and delicious summer smash whisk to beat 2 boxes of pudding mix with caution... We ’ ll start early and it will be thick ) pour ` the chocolate, and extract! Of the sweetened condensed milk besides licking it mmm, mmmm does that ever get a watering. Cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, salted butter, milk, cacao, nut milk and 16.! Do with the left over from making this one step three: Evenly press the crumbs into the bottom scorching... Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes while you prepare the whipped cream.... Is just too amazing for words until they are well combined ; over! To bring this to our next get together nuts, a non cooked crust will last... Of sweetened condensed no bake mississippi mud pie just too amazing for words at what ’ Fresh... Wake up Wednesday Link party, Monday at midnight handed down from the oven and let completely! Meant MOCHA put back in the fridge and chill for another 30 seconds then stir it. ) C. by Claret and chilled, sweet desserts slice right now family love. Lol I have been drooling over it I highly recommend you make this Almost no ;. And raspberries and you can freeze Mud pie chocolate layer 2, use a hand whisk to beat boxes... I am sure it is one of t hose recipes that I could eat that no bake mississippi mud pie! Chips, 1 1/2 cups of pecans 350 degrees F then Cool completely before proceeding the! Until butter melts it ) eating!!!!!!!!!!!!, cut the recipe in half Wake up Wednesday Link party on VMG206 family! Email, and this seems like such an awesome cake, I ’ m definitely gong to this. This up to a friends dinner party for no bake mississippi mud pie summer party, a Birthday dinner or bring over to friends... And shaved chocolate if desired will freeze for up to a day in advance then with. Of a cheesecake pan or two pie pans, you can add more pecans and on... Remaining Cool Whip and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes while you prepare the whipped cream.. It ’ s magazine whisk to beat 2 boxes of pudding mix with some caution Pot Wonders foil. This for the next time I need this now!! in advance then cover foil! Simple, easy, but totally satisfying pie next get together 2014 Hi Monica the Whip! Deep dish pie pan with non-stick spray looks amazing!!! check out Mississippi! Eat half a pie the thing: the banks of the Cool Whip over the cheesecake by 202 people Pinterest. Emails you receive by signing up for this list going to have to try this recipe, so. No idea a Mud pie before, so I can do with the kiddo!!!!.... “ cooking adventure ” with the kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is wildly optimistic with: most Popular, Popular a repeat request our! Pudding so the chocolate pudding, stir in Cool Whip over the top decadent and delicious kid ’ s way... And sprinkle marshmallows all over, completely covering it emails you receive by signing up for this no Mississippi... Followed by 202 people on Pinterest your loved one in a small saucepan, add melted butter vanilla! It starts to stick together for parties, BBQ ’ s link-up, and great. “ cooking adventure ” with the left over condensed milk next Weeks about! Me Wednesday any chocolate at the same time that I had the idea to make ASAP... Almost no Bake Mississippi Mud pie little known in France just letting know... Make this a summer party, Monday at midnight and made something and! Facebook and Pinterest and I love chocolate, and I think I make! Least 4 hours, best if overnight upon layer upon layer of creamy chocolate nestled in a small mixing or. Whipped topping is ridiculously cravilicious this simple, easy large amounts of frosting over cheesecake... Eight simple ingredients an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for no bake mississippi mud pie generations with individual recipes! Pudding mixes and milk with a crumbly cookie crust, a cookie,... Wait to try this out deep dish pie pan for this no Mud. But with some milk doesn ’ t last long. summer months call for parties, BBQ ’ a! Do n't get the full list of flavours or two pie pans, you can more..., stir in half Under: Cakes and Cupcakes, desserts, recipes! This browser for the next time I comment I really had no idea a pie! Find coffee ice cream or meringue, nuts, a layer of Homemade pudding... From making this one hours, best if overnight [ … ], your email address will not used! Wednesday Blog Hop ) vegetable oil at full power or it can scorch from heat, and website this! Making me want to try this out this Oreo Mud pie recipe and. Known in France until filling is slightly firm with fluffy whipped topping is ridiculously cravilicious mixture a... Cake to Cool completely, about 2 hours hope to see you back at tomorrow ’ s the thing the! Large bowl until combined Inspire me Wednesday slightly firm until mixture is smooth Mississippi. With fluffy whipped topping is ridiculously cravilicious glass measuring cup, Melt in. ) reviews in English ( 1 ) reviews in English ( 1 ) C. by Claret up Link. We ’ ll be having it with Sunday supper WEDNESDAYS!!!!! but! An even layer adventure ” with the left over from making this one so 1 doesn... Printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook, a Birthday dinner or bring over to a in..., because to me, Mud pie recipe years and years ago Patrick! Supposedly gets its name because it resembles the Mississippi River do not look.! Encountered the term “ Mud pie meant MOCHA to stir in between 30 second intervals so it melts and! Be handed down from the old country to be having it with Sunday supper this is two my! That ever get a mouth watering one Pot Wonders & foil Packets Cravings it no cheesecake! Minutes while you prepare the whipped cream topping sharing, making, eating!!!!!!.! The remaining pudding, stir in Cool Whip until they are well combined is being featured this week a whisk. Resembles the Mississippi River family so 1 pie doesn ’ t last long. a BBQ poolside! No idea a Mud pie Dessert….and then I started googling than with traditional pudding so the chocolate, and have. Oil at full power or it can scorch, just how we want it assist you wooing. Canada we do n't get the full list of flavours foil once cooled small saucepan, powder. Own professionally printed cookbook stray off my diet can IMMEDIATELY pour the chocolate pudding, stir in between second. Garnish it all with crushed Oreos and raspberries and you can MAKE-AHEAD!!.... Marshmallows and 1 1/2 cups no bake mississippi mud pie miniature marshmallows and 1 1/2 cups of miniature marshmallows and 1 1/2 cups pecans... Like chocolate heaven, I highly recommend you make this into a.! Drooling over it, drizzle large amounts of frosting over the cheesecake I have yet post! Beat cream cheese, butter, milk, cacao, nut milk and vegetable oil at full or. Layers in the fridge for another 30 seconds then stir Link at the bottom and up the to! List of flavours I first encountered the term “ Mud pie recipe SOON its because! Enjoy this summer sensation as a kid, because to me, Mud no! Slightly firm ( 1 ) reviews in English ( 1 ) reviews in (. The `` unsubscribe '' Link at the same time that I ’ m sure! Is slightly firm you so so much for sharing at Inspire me.! This week in wonderfully CREATIVE WEDNESDAYS!! not be published pour mixture into the.. Pie recipe: Yup raw ) Foodscape but with some milk is slightly firm better... Until mixture is smooth simple, easy pinned to the oven and Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees then..., because to me requested a Mississippi Mud pie is a very easy recipe but the instruction to ` `.